can't compile opengl using w32api with gcc

chm devel.chm.01@gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 00:54:00 GMT 2010

On 2:59 PM, André Bleau wrote:

> Your problem is the consequence of the libGL-devel package (Mesa GL) taking
> over /usr/include/GL in 2008.
>
> If you want native GL, you need to install the opengl package, and compile with
> -I/usr/include/opengl , as stated in /usr/share/doc/opengl-1.1.0/README.txt .

Thanks for the explanation, André.  I hadn't read
the new /usr/share/doc/cygwin for the opengl package
and was sending this post from a computer running
1.5.25 and not 1.7.x.  Using -I/usr/include/opengl
worked like a charm.

Cheers,
Chris