"No Package" base-passwd, passwd-grp.sh error messages

Brian Wilson wilson@ds.net
Wed Nov 17 13:35:00 GMT 2010

I recently tried to correct an issue with passwd-grp.sh giving errora and another kind hearted
soul (Marco Atzeri) pointed out that I needed to reinstall base-passwd.

I've done the base-passwd reinstall, however the following errors were displayed by setup.

Package: base-passwd
	passwd-grp.sh exit code 1
Package: No package
	passwd-grp.sh exit code 1

I'm not sure what these "No package" errors mean; and the numeric exit codes are not helpful to
me.  Should I try running the passwd-grp.sh script in my own bash shell or could that have nasty
side effects?  Does anyone else have this issue, or know of a workaround or solution for this
issue?  cygcheck -svr output attached (Note: My McAfee Total Protection seems to be identified as
Zone Alarm for some reason).

Sincerely,

Brian S. Wilson