permissions on dir are incorrectly ordered windows 7 and cygwin

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue May 18 21:13:00 GMT 2010

> No. Install Cygwin's emacs-X11 package, and then you can run emacs under
> X11. Just type 'emacs &' in an xterm window, and emacs will open in a
> new window.

OK, I could use X11, but I would rather a native windows app.  It just
seems odd that the permissions would be so strange for native windows
programs.  I guess there is no fix for the permissions thing.   I will
just change my home directory to one that cygwin did not create in the
/etc/password file, and work from there.

Thanks.

-Bill