Need help on terminal emulation in Cygwin console

Wed Mar 31 17:59:00 GMT 2010

On 3/31/2010 12:15 PM, Tomasz Pona wrote:
>> No, I meant the big bold text in the middle of that page about sending
>> >  cygcheck output as an attachment.
> I'm not dumb man - I'd certainly include it if this could help a thing or
> on request. As I said I have the latest packages installed and this also
> means I checked them too. Is it really necessary to attach this big
> (153k) file containing eg. whole .dll dump x4 to each posted
> question/issue? ...to show that TERM=cygwin?

*Attaching* the cygcheck output is always good practice.  There can be
small clues in there that you might not notice that may be spotted by
someone else.  It also often avoids the need of a would-be repsonder
to ask basic questions about your configuration.

Holliston, MA 01746