Can't find mailist archives

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Mon Mar 22 04:18:00 GMT 2010

I can't find the mailing lists archive.  Did they get moved but just
didn't update the links??

I can't seem to Navigate around to find the pages entitled "Mailing List
Archive
s".  When ever I click upon it's link (discussion) , it taked me to the
top of
it's current page" which is at: http://cygwin.com/lists.html#see-above.

At page
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/ml-request?listname=cron+usage&username=&o
peration=subscribe&submit=Send+in+the+request,
,  there is ONE link on the page
labeled "sourceware mailing list FAQ" which is BROKEN.

At page
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/ml-request?listname=cron+usage&username=&o
peration=subscribe&submit=Send+in+the+request, I wanted to search the
mailing
list which I have always done by clicking on link "discussion" takes me
to an
different area on the same page.  My primary entry point to the discussion
lists: I have finally found at:
http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?form=extended

I'm done chirping now.
~