glib and gtk+

wynfield@gmail.com wynfield@gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:52:00 GMT 2010

I have had the following anomaly since before the official release of 1.7, but using the beta version of 1.7.

I don't think it's a major problem, but somewhere a database type inconsistency.

Whenever I run "setup" the "view" always shows me the following two packages as being needed to install.  I select to install them.  Installing them seems to happen.

glib 1.2.10-10 bin? [x] src[ ]  glib ..funct lib (1.2 sources
gtk+ 1.2.10-10 bin? [x] src[ ]  gtk+ ....gui lib (1.2 sources)

But, whenever I run "setup" again the same pair of files come up.  Note also that the x'd box [x] is in the "binary" column" , but the description specifies "sources".

Thanks for any input to get this corrected.

Wynfield