New Mintty Beta via setup

Lee Rothstein lee@veritech.com
Sat Jun 5 22:18:00 GMT 2010

Now "my" (mirrors.kernel.org) server fails to list it, so I can't load a
prior version.

Andy, now you've gone way too far! ;-)

Or, am I misreading your motives? Did someone insult you? Point him out
to me and I'll tell CGF that he dissed him (CGF). That'll fix 'em.

Remember the motto, here, won't you: WJM !

not at all seriousLee