Cygwin Performance and stat()

Eric Blake eblake@redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 21:17:00 GMT 2010

On 06/04/2010 03:14 PM, Christopher Wingert wrote:
> Agreed, I would like to make a global change, however, unless I can talk
> to the current maintainer of the fhandler* functions, it seems illogical
> for me to change them (as I have about a week of cygwin dll experience).

You ARE talking to the maintainer of the fhandler* functions - cgf knows
what he's talking about, since he wrote the bulk of them.

And QUIT top-posting - by violating list policy, you aren't winning any
friends.  http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU
Prove that you are serious about helping, by showing a modicum of honest
effort to obey list policy.