Request for feature: more flexible setup routine

Tue Jul 27 19:40:00 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 06:45:41PM +0100, Andy Koppe wrote:

>>>Agreed, but of course that'd need substantial design and
>>>implementation work, so realistically it isn't gonna happen.
>>
>> AFAIK, the latter, where a list of what's being updated is shown isn't a
>> substantial redesign.
>
>Can you elaborate? Do you mean adding a new screen before the package
>selection screen?

No, a screen after the package selection which shows all of the packages
which are being installed - which is, I guess, basically what is now
(until your rename change goes live) the "Partial" view.

That's how linux package managers do it.

cgf