starting excel from crontab

KARR, DAVID (ATTSI) dk068x@att.com
Wed Jul 21 14:06:00 GMT 2010

You know, you ARE running on MS Windows.  It does actually provide some features that are occasionally useful.

If you want to run a Windows application on a schedule, just use "Start"->"All Programs"->"Accessories"->"System Tools"->"Scheduled Tasks".  I don't know that it's scheduling capabilities are quite as full as cron, but it likely will do what you need.