problem installing libxml

cygwin.20.maillinglist@spamgourmet.com cygwin.20.maillinglist@spamgourmet.com
Tue Jul 13 10:25:00 GMT 2010

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:57:15 -0400
> Von: +cygwin+maillinglist+eb14c9acbd.reply-to-list-only-lh#cygwin.com@spamgourmet.com
> An: cygwin@cygwin.com
> Betreff: Re: problem installing libxml

> On 7/9/2010 5:27 AM, cygwin.20.maillinglist wrote:
> >> Von:
> +cygwin+maillinglist+eb14c9acbd.reply-to-list-only-lh#cygwin.com@spamgourmet.com

> >> I already had this installed but reinstalling worked fine.  Did you use
> >> the latest 'setup.exe' from cygwin.com?
> >
> > I checked that the setup.exe which I was running is the same which I
> download
> > from http://www.cygwin.com/ .
> >
> > Could you please tell me from which mirror you download it, so that I
> can try
> > from that mirror.
>
> I specified cygwin.mirrors.hoobly.com since that was the one you were
> having difficulty with.

Ok.

I looked in the setup.ini file an found that there is no file specified for libxml. I think that the setup.exe dies because there is no file specified for libxml.

So I tried several other mirrors.

Under
ftp://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/pub/Mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ and
http://mirror.cs.vt.edu/pub/cygwin/cygwin/ I could not found the libxml.

Any idea where to get the libxml from.

Thanks
  Franz

--
IMPORTANT
If you send me email directly it will be deleted.