The fltk packages seem broken

Steve Underwood steve-underwood@ti.com
Wed Jul 7 10:43:00 GMT 2010

  Hi all,

I just did a periodic update of my cygwin installation, and now I can't
build applications using fltk. The fltk packages seem to have been split
into a new set for X11 and a set similar to the old packages for native
windows graphics. However, the X11 set consists of source, library, and
development packages, while the native set has only the source and
library. The native graphics development package seems to be missing, so
I have no native graphics fluid program, and I'm not sure what other
issues there might be in trying to use the X11 development files in
developing native graphics programs.

Interestingly, the update seems to have automatically installed both the
X11 and native versions of fltk, without any notification. That seemed a
little odd to me.

Steve