Best way to backup 1.5 to go to 1.7

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Fri Jan 22 16:58:00 GMT 2010

If you have both 1.5 & 1.7, they can sorta co-exist.

Leave your 1.5 system alone.  Now crate & download 1.7 into a new node.
(e.g./cygwinII).  Just make sure everything is separate, include your
update nodes and create a new "start" icon for 1.7 only.  You might want
to enforce separate executions of 1.5 & 1.7

I did this for the several months before switch-over and it worked
perfectly.  If your machine is shared amoung users, them you will have
to work that out.  My was a single-user system.