Can't find any info on "eventvwr" or "syslog-ng" or "eventlog"

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 19 04:04:00 GMT 2010

I discovered that cygwin has both packages for "eventlog" and "syslog-ng.

I searched for cygwin documentation in "man", "info", and the command
itself.  I have them both installed, (says setup.exe) but I can only
find the command itself for "syslog-ng".  With both packages installed,
I can find limited info on just one of those commands.  Now the other
command I can't find anything.

I just decided to do some learning.  It's hads to do without any
documentation.  I'm interested in the cygwin's version as I have a lot
of time on my hand.