FLOSS Weekly

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Fri Jan 8 02:39:00 GMT 2010

I listen to podcasts a lot and one that I listen to is FLOSS Weekly.
It's about Open Source and hosted by Randall Schwartz. They do episodes
about various open source projects from Ardour to ZFS. I think that it
would be great for Cygwin to be featured on FLOSS Weekly and I've
emailed Randall and tried to get him to add Cygwin but would really help
is if Christopher or Corinna (or both) would contact Randall (merlyn at
stonehenge.com) and express an interest.

How about it? Should Cygwin get on FLOSS Weekly?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I'm trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.