[OT] Re: question about cygwin package

Sat Feb 27 18:27:00 GMT 2010

On 27/02/2010 18:19, Vincent Richomme wrote:

> $ gcc test.c
> gcc.exe: CreateProcess: No such file or directory
>
> If instead of putting gcc files inside a usr folder I put it directly the
> archive root it works fine.

  Add '-v' to see how gcc is using relative paths to look for cc1.exe (and
presumably failing).  The relative layout of the various installed files must
match what was specified in the configure options for relocating an
installation to work, bascially you have to move the entire thing wholesale.

[ Any further posts on this topic -> TITTTL.  Reply-to set. ]

    cheers,
      DaveK