terminfo [Re: console enhancements: mouse events etc]

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Tue Feb 23 14:58:00 GMT 2010

>>> Sorry for the slightly late response. Attached is a small patch.
>> Wrong mailing list.
>>
> Really? I thought it was a patch, even if to go upstream. And Charles
> had requested it on that list.
> No I wonder whether this is the right one...
> Thomas
Ah, I see, sorry, another comment, those two lists are for cgwin dll
only. However, the patch should have been attached with my cygwin dll
patch in the first place, to be more proper, so I thought... and still
Charles had requested it there...
Thomas