1.7.1: df -l returns "df: no file systems processed"

Eric Blake ebb9@byu.net
Thu Feb 4 12:30:00 GMT 2010

According to Ziad Mansouri on 2/3/2010 2:50 PM:
> All,
>
> df -l returns "df: no file systems processed" for v1.7.1.  This is with a fresh install without any changes, i.e. /etc/fstab is unmodified.  In contrast, df -l returned useful output in v1.5.  Is this a bug?

I reproduced it, so I'll look into it.  It's probably an unintentional
regression.  I need to package coreutils 8.4 anyways, when I can spare the
free time.

Eric Blake             ebb9@byu.net
volunteer cygwin coreutils maintainer