How/Where do I get an older version of Cygwin?

Blaine Miller bmiller@coastside.net
Thu Aug 26 20:16:00 GMT 2010

Larry,

Again, I agree. I'm between a rock and a hard place here. I have to
prove it's not the current version of Cygwin (also read *free*) and new
hardware (read *costs them some money*).

I have related to you and others at Cygwin user list both of my issues
of cron possibly causing a system fault and can't kill the ssmtp
dead.letter running over.

I will pass along that I'm on my own with the regression to the older
version. Perhaps that'll wake them up... I dunno. I'm just in the middle.

Thanks again for your support and assistance.

Blaine