Will cron runnnnig as a service cause the server to lock up?

Blaine Miller bmiller@coastside.net
Thu Aug 26 17:45:00 GMT 2010

Larry,

I'm also getting the following message from the crontab in the Event Log

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( crontab ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information
is part of the event: crontab: PID 1596: (Administrator) LIST
(Administrator).

This doesn't make sense to me either...

Blaine