1.7.4: Building Xalan-C results in a unusable library

Sat Apr 10 22:39:00 GMT 2010

On 10/04/2010 20:21, Reto Schneider wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>>   Ah, the message is confusing.  It is not cygxalan-c111.dll that cannot be
>> found, but a library to which it is linked that cannot be found, preventing
>> cygxalan-c111.dll from being loaded by Xalan.exe.
>
> First: I'm really sorry for not telling you that I solved the problem in the meantime. (train does
> not wait :( )

  That's ok; because you gave me the exact command lines to reproduce the
problem, it was really no trouble at all to cut and paste them into a spare
bash shell and leave a build running in the background while I got on with
other stuff.

    cheers,
      DaveK