Subversion 1.6.9 doesn't return to prompt(cygwin 1.7.2/vista)

Tue Apr 6 19:26:00 GMT 2010

On 05/04/2010 03:33, Denis P wrote:
> now works in 1.7.3-1
> many thanks!
>
> since i got no answer from my previous email, was it a known bug or i
> didnt report the problem the right way or at the right mailling list?

  Hello Denis,

> Le 2010-04-03 02:12, Denis P a écrit :

  There is no trace of this earlier email in the archive:

    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-04/

  Looking at the copy you quoted, the report was fine and this is definitely
the right mailing list.

  If the email was rejected by the mailing list for any reason, you should
have received a bounce message.  Most common reason would be if you sent it as
HTML email.  Check your spam folder; bounce messages are easily mistaken for
spam and sometimes end up there.

  Otherwise, it must have got lost en route somewhere, or maybe you typo'd the
address (did you check your sent items folder?)  Glitches happen sometimes,
and spam filters play up and swallow innocent emails every now and again;
we'll probably never know quite what happened if no trace of a bounce or typo
shows up on your system.

    cheers,
      DaveK