Tree command - Display Structure of Directory Hierarchy

Ehud Karni ehud@unix.mvs.co.il
Wed Sep 30 12:22:00 GMT 2009

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:52:02 Dave Korn wrote:

>   That is precisely why I asked for the source, and precisely the advantage of
> open source over proprietary closed sources :-)

I attach a source code for my own (simplified version) treed program
(do your own compilation, my gcc command is in the source).
This program is not related to the previous attached binary of `tree'.

This program is released under the GPL, so you can do any modification
to it. If you do, please post your changes (and the reason behind it).

Ehud.

--
 Ehud Karni           Tel: +972-3-7966-561  /"\
 Mivtach - Simon      Fax: +972-3-7976-561  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign