Cygwin portable bash

Andy Holt pushplay@djandyj.com
Tue Sep 29 04:51:00 GMT 2009

ok, all apologies. I am familiar with mount, but if there is something
extra special about how it works w/in cygwin I will check the Users
Guide. I appreciate the direction, sorry I misunderstood (thought he was
just telling me to 'man mount' and I felt that would be a waste of time
since I am already familiar with the general of mount and the different
basic linux mount points like bin and / and swap etc).

However, I also did not realize I was using an outdated version of
cygwin!! Perhaps I should work off of 1.7 instead of 1.5? This sounds
like it would probably make things a bit easier. is 1.7 stable enough?