Cygwin 1.7, Win 2008 and rebase

Darren Syzling dsyzling@gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:11:00 GMT 2009

I've just installed cygwin 1.7 for use under Winn 2008 - the latest
version of 1.7 setup released today. I've read the threads on rebase
issues with Vista but so far none of the suggestions help with my
git-svn issue. After installation I ran through:
ash
/usr/bin/rebaseall
/usr/bin/peflagsall

Rebooted a number of times but whenever I use run git svn:
git svn --version

I receive:

183 [main] perl 3588 C:\cygwin\bin\perl.exe: *** fatal error - unable to
remap C:\cygwin\bin\cygsvn_subr-1-0.dll to same address as
parent(0x6FB30000) != 0x6FE60000
     46 [main] perl 3488 fork: child 3588 - died waiting for dll

Any suggestions or have I may be missed some steps with the new version
of rebase?

Regards
Darren