Laptop Touchpad scrolling causes cygwin to hang

Thalassery Koran koranthala@gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:51:00 GMT 2009

Hi,
   My laptop is a Dell Inspiron E1505. The touchpad has three
functions - 1 - usual movement/click (2) Up and down scroll - on the
right side of touch pad a line is there which is used to scroll up and
down and (3) Right left scroll - on the bottom on the touch pad -
there is a line which is used to scroll right or left.
   While using cygwin, If I just touch the right-left scroll bar, the
whole cygwin hangs - the only way to recover is to close the whole
cygwin and restart it. Can somebody help me as to how to avoid this
issue?