Xterm font resizing broken and input problems in xorg-server 1.5.3-7

Alex Epshteyn alexander.epshteyn@gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 00:25:00 GMT 2009

Yep, separately installing the font-* packages with setup.exe solved
my problem with the font sizes.  I also haven't seen the no input
problem since, but it was a sporadic issue to begin with, so I don't
know if that fixed it as well.