'bash' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

SystemOverload system.overload@live.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 21:27:00 GMT 2009

Not quite sure why you just posted the PROBLEMS link, but I checked it anyway
and can find nothing relevant... please HELP... When i run setup.exe it says
the size of BASH is "?", but whenever i select RE-INSTALL, it reinstalls
something, but it doesn't include bash, and the size remains "?" when
running setup.exe again.