[1.7] rebaseall doesn't solve the problem

Tue Mar 3 14:31:00 GMT 2009

Dave Korn wrote:

>   Nope, should be easy to cut out the relevant bits, discarding ld-isms, and
> paste the remainder into your code.  Copy of WIP attached for your
> convenience; I've got to add doco and testcases before I can submit it, but
> the parsing stuff is ready to fly and I'd appreciate any extra testing it gets :)

  Two bugfixes FYI:

static void
set_pe_value_from_flags (char *name)

after
      /* Deliberately allow multiple conjoined separators.  */
      while (is_flag_sep (*optarg))
	optarg++;
add
      /* Even trailing at the end.  */
      if (!*optarg)
	break;

change
      /* If there's any more, we do insist on at least one separator.  */
      if (optarg && !is_flag_sep (*optarg))
      /* If there's any more, we do insist on at least one separator.  */
      if (*optarg && !is_flag_sep (*optarg))

    cheers,
      DaveK