Installing Tidyview.pl on Cygwin

Chap Harrison clh@pobox.com
Sun Jun 28 07:07:00 GMT 2009

I've been wrestling with this all day.  Everything that tidyview
depends upon has had trouble installing on Cygwin.  Tk.pm, Perl-Tidy,
Log::Log4perl.  'install tidyview' itself failed during tests (not
surprisingly, since its dependencies are in an unknown, probably
broken state).

Far from what I've come to expect from CPAN and Cygwin!  :-/

I've googled through each problem as it came up, leading to countless
trips down dead-ended rabbit-holes.  Too tired to detail.

I'm up-to-date on everything Cygwin, Perl, and CPAN-related.

Has anyone successfully installed Tidyview on Cygwin ?

Or, for that matter, ANYTHING Tk-related?

Thanks,
Chap