Grief: installing OpenSSH on Cygwin / WindowsServer2003

Chap Harrison clh@pobox.com
Sat Jun 27 14:48:00 GMT 2009

It finally turned out to be that /etc/hosts.deny was too restrictive:

ALL:ALL EXCEPT localhost:DENY

I ran ssh-host-config, but did not run ssh-user-config.  Must have
overlooked that step.  Perhaps that would have taken care of it?

Thanks,
Chap