Is there a script to remove old packages from local disk

Ralph Hempel rhempel@bmts.com
Wed Jun 17 14:14:00 GMT 2009

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> That's what I meant, yes.  I think many people don't understand that
> those files don't need to be there and since we advocate using
> just the straight install from internet, we probably should be nice
> and delete the files.

Whenever the next round of changes to setup happens, and the talk gets
around to "Removing the Download to Local Directory" or "Should we
Delete the Downloaded Files", please consider saying "No" to both
proposals. :-)

> I really think that if you want to cleanup your download directory
> other than that you should use a tool to do it.

Agreed. Nuff said.

Ralph