Can't compile Screen: Undefined reference to __imp__ospeed

Andrew Schulman schulman.andrew@epamail.epa.gov
Thu Jan 29 22:54:00 GMT 2009

> screen-256color: GNU Screen compiled with the --enable-colors256 flag; without
> this flag, terminals launched from within Screen can only show 16 colors.
> Depending on your terminal, you may need to launch Screen as
> 'TERM=screen-256color screen' in order for 256 colors to work.

OK, thanks.  I'll put a new release out soon with 256 colors enabled, at least
for Cygwin 1.5.

I'm curious:  where do you use this?  I've been using 8 or 16 colors I guess,
for all of this time and never noticed it.  I don't colorize my ls output, for
example, as I know many people do.  If there's a common application for this, it
would help to point it out to users.

A.