gcc compile problem: error: stray \168 in program

grip Chandramohan.USecure@gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:03:00 GMT 2009

Hi

>   Don't use Microsoft Word to write C source files?  The real question is,
> how

:) No, not using Word !!

> did the file get to be that way in the first place?  Do you have an
> unusual
> keyboard layout/mapping?

I have a Sun Keyboard.
And I  did not do  any keyboard mapping.

Some logs when I  start XWin below:

- "English-USA, INternational (20409)
- type="4
- Model=pc105,
- Layout=us_intl

Did receive a  warning while starting Xwin though

The KKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
Warning: Type " ONE LEVEL" has 1 levels, but <RALT> has 2 symbols
 Ignoring extra symbols

I dont know if this is related to this...

Cheers
grip