A question about setup.exe

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Thu Dec 24 03:02:00 GMT 2009

I did the upgrade to 1.7.1-1 without any problems.  During the remainder
of the day, I accidentally blew away my installation of 1.7.1-1.  I
restored my installation from a backup several days old (1.7.0-65).  Now
I'm trying to upgrade again.

Now the questions I have are:
When I run setup again, it downloads/installes everything in under a
minute instead of the hour previously.  How can I "force" all of my
installed packages obsolete to force a reload?  I hate to spend all that
time checking the 200+ boxes on the packages page?