NEW major release: cygwin-1.7.1-1

Wed Dec 23 15:17:00 GMT 2009

On Dec 23 07:11, Warren Young wrote:

> >after an exceptionally long time of development and testing we're proud
> >to release Cygwin's next major version 1.7.1.
>
> I know it says "no donations" on the site, but is this EU
> regulation...flexible?  Perhaps I am interested in sending you a
> Christmas gift of a tasty beverage of your choice?  Don't tell me a
> pack of lawmakers didn't write in a few loopholes! :)

Thanks!  I re-enabled my donation button.  I had some trouble due to too
many and too big donations.  I have to keep track and pay taxes for
them.

Therefore, in future I'd prefer small, symbolic donations.  After all,
it's the thought which counts, not the money.  Actually, I'm more happy
about a 5 bucks donation from somebody who's really happy with Cygwin,
than with a 200 bucks donation from somebody who just want to read the
name of his or her company on the donations page.

Corinna

Red Hat