openSSH cygwin, use rsa key with Windows 2003

Stéphanie Cettou s.cettou@gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:36:00 GMT 2009

Hi!

I have a server openSSH and a client winSCP.
The client is in Windows XP.

Before, I tried to install the server in an other windows XP pc. I can
connect with my client in password mode. I generated a public and a
private key with my client, and I copied the public key in the server.
In the home/userDirectory/.ssh/authorized_keys. And I can simply
connect with winSCP in key mode.

Now, I do the same in Windows 2003 server. And my client don't
connect. There is other things to do?
It is strange, while in windows xp server, there is a known_hosts
file, near the authorized_keys file. And in windows 2003 server, it is
not created.

Any idea?

thank you

Stéphanie