Suggested patch for cygwin perl 5.10

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Tue Dec 15 19:08:00 GMT 2009

Eliot Moss schrieb:
> Dear cygwin / perl maintainers:
> When running svk, a package written in perl that runs
> "on top of" svn, I have found the attached patch to be
> necessary. Otherwise svk does not handle filenames
> properly. The first change is the essential one. The
> second one just eliminates an annoying and possibly
> confusing/alarming (but I think truly harmless)
> warning about setting something a second time. (The
> affected lines were only recently introduced, I
> believe.) This has been going on for some time, and
> I finally got organized to send this in, rather than
> continuing to edit the file myself after each update.
>
> The file in question is:
>
> /usr/lib/perl5/5.10/i686-cygwin/Cwd.pm

Thanks!

For the future, please create patches -u and not reverse.
We prefer old to new.
   diff -bu old new > new.patch

I'll discuss it upstream with the PathTools maintainers,
as it is quite a dignificant change. Admitted, Cwd is a minefield.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/PathTools/
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/