Exec Blocked (User) - Good day

null@scee.sony.co.uk null@scee.sony.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 17:06:00 GMT 2009

Hi

The message:

From: cygwin@cygwin.com

To:
dan@scee.sony.co.uk

Subject: Good day

has been quarantined on the SCEE mail server as it may contain an
attachment with a type that is not allowed into our mail system unless
it is work related.

As of 8th May 2000, all inbound EXEs and other executable files will get
quarantined as they pose a risk to our systems from new/unknown viri.

If this message is work related, please mail

    MSWPostmaster@scee.sony.co.uk

to get it released from the Executable quarantine area (please quote the
Subject line and attachment names so we can find them more easily). If
the email and attachment is not work related, it will be deleted within 7 days.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we cannot be too careful
anymore.

Many thanks for your patience.

Debug Info:
Policy: Scenarios\Incoming
ID: T925cc3c8cb2bc2cee86748
Area: Executable Messages
Detected: Scenarios/File Extention Block/AV: A matching file named 'readme.scr' has been detected.
Scenarios/Executable File Block/BLOCK: The operation completed successfully.