Update >>Re: My DIY solution Re: Cygwin setup.exe: Clean historical setup packages

LiuYan 刘研 lovetide@21cn.com
Tue Dec 1 17:36:00 GMT 2009

update:
added -p option, which will treat files listed in [prev] section of
setup.ini as old.

now, run
./cleanOldPackages_UTF8.sh -p -d
will clean files listed in [prev] sectoin.

download it from nabble.com:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26594254/cleanOldPackages_UTF8.sh
cleanOldPackages_UTF8.sh