sshd problems on specific host [1.5.25-15]

Fri Apr 3 07:46:00 GMT 2009

Tom Rodman wrote:

>>>   Potential app conflicts:
>>>
>>>   ZoneAlarm Personal Firewall
>>>   Detected: HKLM Registry Key, Named file.

> ZoneAlarm is not installed.  I searched the registry for
> ZoneAlarm, and do not recall finding much other than the Cisco
> VPN client.  Don't think ZoneAlarm was ever installed. I did not
> address this; it still shows up in cygcheck.

  Although your problem is now fixed, I'll just tie up this loose end for you.
 What cygcheck is telling you in that message is that it has found that you
have this registry key present:

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\vsdatant

and this file exists on your filing system:

%windir%\System32\vsdatant.sys

  If they aren't there, it's a bug in cygcheck; could you possibly
double-check for us and drop a note back to the list?

    cheers,
      DaveK