don't know why ./configure command fails

Jaroslav Rynik jrynik@yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 10:20:00 GMT 2009

Hello,

when I wanted to install a program under Cygwin (NetBSD package of instalation program), the error message saying that no suitable C compiler was found appeared.

However, during the instalation I reset all the components from "Default" to "Install". I also tried to run setup.exe once again, but nothing changes. install.exe in "bin" directory finishes as soon as I run it.

To see all the steps I made I send a picture with the screenshots showing all my actions until the error message appeared, log file that cygwin created and the list of installed packages which I got after typing "cygcheck -svr".

If you need more information, feel free to mail me.
Thank you very much for you help.

Best wishes,
Jaro