Cygwin Line Feed/ Carriage Return Help
Thu Oct 30 21:42:00 GMT 2008
1. IBM Host A sends files to Server 001 (windows Server 2003), where Cygwin
2. IBM Host A sends files to Server 002 (windows Server 2003), where Cygwin
on server 001, the incoming files from Host A will be converted to DOS
format (why is unclear), in this files the Line Feeds (LF) will be converted
to FL+CR (Carriage Return)
on server 002, the incoming files from Host A won't be converted to DOS
format, in this files, the LF's are LF's
the problem is, it should be on server 001 also without converting, where is
this to configure?
- the installation of cygwin allows a DOS or a UNIX Mode (is this the
- i reinstalled the cygwin on server 001, because I don't now in which mode
it was installed... the second installation brought not the desired result
- i searched the registry, but couldn't find a hint on this, it is a maybe a
.dll? Or something else?
Can anyone help me?
thanks a lot
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Cygwin-Line-Feed--Carriage-Return-Help-tp20253754p20253754.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
More information about the Cygwin