__CYGWIN_USE_BIG_TYPES__

John Emmas johne53@tiscali.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 12:12:00 GMT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Blake"
Subject: Re: __CYGWIN_USE_BIG_TYPES__

> Please show us a reproducible test case (ie. self-contained C file with
> cruft removed that triggered the message, and not just the one-line
> snippet of the error message).  If it is something that compiles on Linux
> but fails to compile on Cygwin, and you didn't use private headers, then
> we will probably try to patch the cygwin headers to fix things.

Thanks Eric.  It'll take me some time because this is a big project (not
written by me) so I'll need to cut it down as much as possible.  The project
does build correctly under Linux though - and I'm not using private headers
(or any other code that isn't part of the original project).

Might take me a week or so to narrow it down though.

John