gs.exe missing from ghostscript package?

Lee D.Rothstein lee@veritech.com
Sat Oct 4 03:20:00 GMT 2008

'gs.exe' the Ghostscript interpreter is missing from my configuration.

I tried reinstalling all the ghostscript packages, to no avail. cygcheck
-c reports that all packages are fine.

Attached are two separate runs of cycheck, respectively:

    * cygcheck -cv > cygcheck-cv.out
    * cygcheck -sv > cygcheck-sv.out

'cygcheck -csv' appears to go into an infinite loop WRT to WOW3264 in
the registry on both a Vista32b and a Vista64b system. This system is
Vista64b.

is 'gs.exe. missing from the install ball or did I err, somewhere?

Thanks,

Lee
--

Lee D. Rothstein