Question about link.exe?

Chris Howell chowell@pyxisinnovation.com
Thu May 15 19:32:00 GMT 2008

I am running on Vista, and what I am doing is I open up a Dev Studio
2008 command shell. From that command shell I launch cygwin/bash...
Things like cl.exe are inherited from the first shell I've opened in the
bash environment. What I want is link to be the path that is found under
my BIN directory of my DevStudio install. However possibily because
they're the same name when I query link, or try and use it to make a
dll. Bash thinks I am using link to make a symbolic link as opposed to a
dll.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Chris Howell
Software Engineer
the PYXIS innovation inc