SWIG is downlevel

Chris Rossi nospam@spacelabstudio.com
Fri May 9 16:22:00 GMT 2008

Hello, this has been mentioned before in this archive but I just wanted
to bump this issue back up in the collective conscious again.  The
current version of SWIG distributed with cygwin is incompatible with the
Pyhon 2.5 include files also included in the cygwin distribution.  The
specific problem I am seeing is SWIG < 1.3.30  does not properly declare
const char*  where it should, producing wrapper code that won't
compile.  This problem is fixed in SWIG >= 1.3.30.

Thanks!
Chris
--
My email address is 'cr' at the above domain.