Running fontforge.exe does nothing

David Spector temp005@springtimesoftware.com
Tue Jun 24 23:49:00 GMT 2008

Dave,

Thanks for your quick and helpful response. As you
requested, I'll keep this discussion on the list.

I'm having trouble using setup.exe. It seems to want
to download all sorts of software I'm not interested
in by default. Example: ghostscript, which I already
have installed under Windows.

I can't find any way to install only the libpng12 and
libxml2 packages without having to expand then check
and uncheck hundreds of individual entries.

Is there a shortcut way of setting all the checkboxes
to "don't download", so I can just download these two
packages?

(I won't waste space including your message of June
24, 2008 1:40 PM, since it's in the archive. Why does
cygwin use the mailing list approach, instead of an
online forum? Seems awkward, since we have to receive
all messages instead of subscribing to or browsing the
categories or threads in which we are interested.)

David