setup.exe command line parameters

Ralph Hempel rhempel@bmts.com
Tue Jun 24 03:42:00 GMT 2008

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> If you are going to be discussing setup development you should subscribe
> to the cygwin-apps mailing list.
>
> I can't speak for the setup.exe developers but I suspect that you should
> be just using the CVS head for all of your development.

Here's a case of a topic morphing from its original intent in the
correct newsgroup to what should really be a new message in a
completely different newsgroup.

That's what I get for keeping my eyes on the road instead of looking
at the map once in a while to see where I'm going :-)

I'll move this to the correct group tomorrow...

Cheers, Ralph