ash.exe

Thu Jun 19 21:29:00 GMT 2008

Jamil naja wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am trying to run rebaseall command from the ASH shell
> all the instruction I found tells me to
>
> cygwin/bin/ash.exe
>
> I searhed the whole cygwin folder and I couldnt fine ash.exe
>
> In cygwin setup I selected ash shell but still it doesnt appear
>
> is there anyother way to add ash.exe or run rebaseall command (from
> outside BASH shell)

It sounds to me like you have bigger problems than just not being able to
run 'rebaseall' or 'ash'.  Did you just install Cygwin?  Given what you
report, I suspect something about your install didn't go right (maybe
postinstall scripts didn't run).  Anyway, to keep from having to do too
much guessing, I recommend reading and following the instructions from
the following link:

 From that, it's more likely we can home in on where your real problem is.

Holliston, MA 01746